Mental, Emotional, and Social Balance
Coach Williams will not only train your body, he will also train your mind. He is a Certified Life Coach who believes that your mind must be as strong as your body in order to compete and succeed in life. He earned a degree in Pyschology and has always had in interest in studying people and their behavior. He has a background with various Social Service agencies where he had to handle adult and juvenile situations daily. He believes that an athlete must believe in their success in competition as well as the classroom and in the family home.
- Difference of Opinion with a Coach/Teammate
- Promote Self-Esteem, Creativity, Problem Solving
- Establish Effective Routines and Time Management Skills
- Instill Self-Discipline Strategies
- Personality conflict with personnel and authority figures
Coach Williams also coaches individuals with their personal concerns and issues with family members or a significant other. He has guided many to see the reality of their particular situations and work through problems and have success in their social relationships.
- Family Dynamics
- Anger Management
- Task Mastery
- Cultural Differences and Acceptance
- Understanding your role in a Relationship
- Co-Dependency in Relationships
Contact Lee Williams to learn how you can better your relationships and lead a more fulfilling life.